[Can maternal eat mushrooms]_ postpartum _ can you eat
Everyone knows that women need to pay attention to their diet during pregnancy, and some women do not pay attention to their diet after giving birth.
In fact, the diet after production is also necessary to pay attention to, because the baby must be provided with breast milk, the mother needs to eat some nutrients that will not harm the baby.
Some people want to ask if a mother can eat mushrooms?
If you want to know, let’s take a closer look.
First, can pregnant women eat mushrooms
Mushrooms are rich in nutrients and rich in essential amino acids, minerals, vitamins and glucose. The mushrooms for pregnant women can supplement themselves and the energy and nutrients they need.
Anemia is often a common occurrence during pregnancy, and it is best to eat iron foods at this time.
Mushrooms are rich in zinc and iron, which can be effectively consumed by pregnant women to prevent anemia during pregnancy.
Mushrooms are also rich in supplementary fiber, which is beneficial for laxative detoxification for pregnant women and has a good preventive effect on constipation during pregnancy.
The effective ingredients of mushrooms can enhance the function of T lymphocytes, thereby improving the body’s immunity against various diseases.
Pregnant women often eat to strengthen their body and strengthen their physique.
Mushrooms also contain tyrosinase, which has a significant effect on lowering blood pressure.
It is better for pregnant women to prevent hypertension during pregnancy.
Fresh mushrooms are the best choice for pregnant women. Fresh mushrooms are healthier than canned mushrooms.
Canned mushrooms often contain high levels of sodium, while fresh mushrooms are not only low in sodium but also free of any preservatives.
Also avoid poisonous mushrooms when eating.
Some mushrooms are poisonous. If you want to eat mushrooms, it is best to buy them from the market or supermarket. Do not eat those mushrooms that you find in nature to avoid poisonous mushrooms.
Second, the practice of pregnant women eating mushrooms 1, mushroom julienne oatmeal ingredients: 70 grams of oats, 100 grams of mushrooms, 150 grams of rape, appropriate amount of salt, 1 clove of garlic, appropriate amount of broth, a small amount of vegetable oil.
Method: 1. Slap garlic cloves into pieces, pour a little oil in the pan, and add garlic seeds after the oil temperature.
2. Pour the washed and drained mushrooms into a wok and stir-fry, stir-fry the water.
3. Shred the rapeseed into a pan, stir-fry, and add water or chicken broth to boil.
4. Pour the oatmeal into the boil for about 1 minute.
2. Ingredients for pasta with mushroom meat sauce: 100 grams of minced meat, 5 mushrooms, 200 grams of pasta, 1 egg yolk, 10 grams of raw flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 spoon of fresh soy sauce, 50 grams of vegetable oil, mushrooms100 grams of pasta sauce.
Method: 1. Pork (Fat San Shou Qi) chopped into minced meat, add egg yolk, raw flour, salt, soy sauce and mix well.
Cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Fill the soup pot with half a pot of water, boil the noodles, boil again and turn to low heat, add cold water five or six times, cook until the noodles are completely cooked, no hard core, turn off the heat, and filter the noodles for later use.
3. Pour the oil in a frying pan. When it is hot to 80%, add the minced meat to a small fire and cook; then add the mushrooms and cook.
Add pasta sauce and a small amount of water.
Fry well and simmer over low heat until the soup is thick.
4. Finally, put the noodles in the plate and drizzle the cooked pasta sauce.